Light weight means no large cranes or heavy equipment required. Tanks can be lifted by hand over lawns or driveways which will save on destruction of landscaping. Transportation is made easy by the dimension of the tank. Tanks up to 800 Gal can be transported by way of pick-up truck. This will save homeowners time and money!
Non-corrosive. Backed by 20 year corrosion and collapse warranty, homeowners can be assured that they will never have to damage their landscaping again.
Extremely strong and durable. GFI only uses high grade ISO resin and chop materials in our tanks. Multiple ribs add additional strength. This allows tanks to be buried with up to 4 feet of coverage. Tanks may be buried in greater depths if required by homeowner, though they must first consult with a GFI Composites Representative.
Inspection hatches and risers. Every GFI tank comes with an inlet and outlet inspection hatch. This allows homeowners to access inlet and outlet baffles very easily. Fiberglass clean out risers may be added. Sold in 4 foot lengths, this minimizes damage to landscaping if tank requires maintenance or clean out. Risers can be brought just inches below ground level.
All septic tanks are manufactured in accordance to CAN/CSA- B66-M90 standards
Below are just a couple Industry Standards GFI Follows from API, ASME, ASTM, CSA and NSF:
- Currently Certified Under NSF/ANSI61 standard. For potable water tanks and vessels. We can meet requirements that potable water tanks meet NSF Standard 61, including verification that we performed leak testing before shipping the tank. GFI Composites offers NSF-listed tank designs, and our manufacturing plant is NSF-certified, which means that NSF can audit us at any time to confirm our materials and processes.
- In accordance with CSA B-66 M90 for septic and waste water applications
- In accordance with ASME B31.3 (FRP pipe)
- In accordance with Certification RTP-1 for Vessel and Tank repairs.
- All staff are Certified Composites Technicians (CCT Program) by American Composites Manufacturers Association.