Manufacturer’s Warranty applies only to products manufactured by GFI Composites Ltd.
GFI Composites Ltd. Fiberglass tanks are warranted against defects in material and workmanship and will preform according to our specifications provided that assembly and installation has provided satisfactory to GFI or agents.
Should any part (or parts) prove defective within five (5) years from the date of purchase, (proof of purchase required along with completed warranty form) it will be replaced or repaired by GFI Composites without charge. Permission must be obtained from the factory prior to any warranty being completed.
Transportation to and from a dealer or factory will be at the owner’s expense.
No allowance will be made for labor or other changes in the replacement of defective parts. Consequential damages, if any, are specifically excluded from this warranty.
What is not covered?
This warranty does not cover:
- A product which has been repaired or altered without written authorization from the manufacturer or authorized dealer or distributor as to affect its use or operation.
- Equipment or accessories, which are not manufactured by GFI, whether or not warranted by other manufactures.
- Leakage from customer tanks that have been improperly assembled or improperly installed.
- Product that has been abused, mishandled, accidentally damaged or operated contrary to printed instruction provided.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, travel expense or other matters not covered hereunder.
- Excavation, landscaping, or other installation/ removal costs.
- Products not paid in full per terms of sale.
- Any act of God.
No oral or written information or advice given by dealers, representatives, agents, or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty. The manufacturer foes not authorize any person to extend the time of this warranty or to create or assume for it any other obligation or liability with respect to its products. No person, including dealers and distributors is authorized to make repairs or replacements under this warranty without the prior written approval from the manufacturer. This warranty is not transferable or assignable.
THIS MANUFACTURER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTIAL DAMAGE RESULTING FROM A BREACH OF THE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WHICH IS NOT DISCLAIMED HEREIN NOR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE, EXCEPT AS SET FORTH ABOVE